• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress Here's my next tutorial video about setting up and engraving a dining room. Every single time I want to set up a food stockpile that contains only cooked meals, I have to look it up, so I've included how to do that in this video! Enjoy :)

    Dwarf Fortress Here's my next tutorial video about setting up and engraving a dining room. Every single time I want to set up a food stockpile that contains only cooked meals, I have to look it up, so I've included how to do that in this video! Enjoy :)


    Here's my next tutorial video about setting up and engraving a dining room. Every single time I want to set up a food stockpile that contains only cooked meals, I have to look it up, so I've included how to do that in this video! Enjoy :)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Unfortunate Tantrum

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Blasted Sun

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Blasted Sun

    I made a lil sumthin. Hope it gives somebody a good thought.

    Blasted Sun

    submitted by /u/Nobody-Particular
    [link] [comments]

    DevLog 1 May 2020: "A few more days of tinkering and we should have some more images to show, and more on through May!"

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Cursed Fort Episode 2

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Masque of the Red Death...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Future of the Fortress 1 May 2020: "It's still the plan. Steam/itch -> finish villains/armies/adv-medical/etc. -> myth/magic/map rewrite."

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Tantrums, tantrums everywhere!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    i have a question, as you can guess from the title, im having massive tantrum spirals to the point the whole places just collapses, its almost as if my dorfs all became life-hating emos, and its driving me insane.

    I tried banishing the troublesome ones, even a Legendary trained Dorf that was the captain of the guard, but in legends apparently he became so evil that he basically went into a slaughter spree somewhere outside..

    I have also tried to relieve them of any work so the stress goes down and plummeting productivity to the floor and still no dice

    today, my entire fortress with over 290 Dorfs just collapsed in about 5 minutes when a vile force of derpness had arrived, one of my dorfs got killed in the first wave which basically broke the entire unit panic spread all over and civilians went berserk, it was madness, i literally had to wall off my children's ward to prevent them being killed by either goblins or crazed dwarfs for their fell moods or berserker rage

    in the aftermath 13 children, 4 adults and ONE guard remained, they are on edge and a few of them are walking mindlessly or tripping through the desecrated halls, i hear them, foul goblins, hobgoblins and kobolds, led by no other than Razkazmitghul Ostenhervarznashed, a 3 eyed demon gnawing at my halls, drinking my beer and waiting for me to starve out. all i have left is to dig deeper, but the chambers are sealed, for forgotten beasts had nested there, and now im about to open pandora's box once again.

    This is the 9th fortress i have played where no siege, but inner workings of crazed dwarfs just kill everything to oblivion, can anyone share some tips on how do you handle spiral tantrums? its almost making me want to quit, after all the trouble i got with the massive learning curve of the game, Urist is not happy

    Urist wants death

    Urist must call Armok

    submitted by /u/kingkrieg_4k
    [link] [comments]

    Soundsense RS. (latest LNP)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Okay, I am not very good at most things, so, I'm going to need some help from someone smarter than me here. How exactly do I get Soundsense-RS to work? I load it, and it just shows a blank screen with load, settings and options... options.

    I'm trying to use this version, since the original Soundsense doesn't seem to want to work, it starts, shows a console screen for a few seconds and then closes itself again.

    submitted by /u/The-red-Dane
    [link] [comments]

    The Bay 12 Games Report, May 1st, 2020

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    found my first vault...

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    ....the angels are made of fire and steam and pose almost NO threat if i can attack first, pff

    submitted by /u/rnainframe
    [link] [comments]

    Savages...

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Minor feedback regarding experiment type creatures

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    I am pretty annoyed because demons and experiments are two different things in the game. I was getting some dudes rocking up to my front door called named 'demon of goldclinched'.

    It was only after one of them became reanimated, gaining huge speed and psionic powers (he can literally wave his hand and my dudes go flying) that I realised that this is an experiment and not a demon, despite its actual name.

    So I was hoing that for the sake of clarity, maybe it is not a good idea for procedurally generated things that are not real demons to be allowed to be called demons.

    submitted by /u/PM__ME__FRESH__MEMES
    [link] [comments]

    Here it is. The first 13 levels of the "Abyss"

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Here it is. The first 13 levels of the "Abyss"

    here some pics: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rk34zER-FNOGxSP6QJ21TwotyGXLwJ4J

    not quite as in the manga but it's all I can do XD added some details cuz it seemed fun and since the first cavern is really low it will take a while for the fun to begin.

    feel free to use it however you like and comment your opinionshttps://drive.google.com/open?id=19Hd9Bl3YK80m5zQdF0r_8mktYk8X7c5H

    also note that I generated some logs and I'm using fastdwarf, autodump or it would take an eternity to dig and haul

    8 legendary miners already

    submitted by /u/PatoTakato
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment