• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress Are Cyclops supposed to be friendly? Ive been chatting with one for like 10 minutes.

    Dwarf Fortress Are Cyclops supposed to be friendly? Ive been chatting with one for like 10 minutes.


    Are Cyclops supposed to be friendly? Ive been chatting with one for like 10 minutes.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Armok Vision never fails to make you feel unwelcome wherever you go

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    A wagon on top of a five-story tower

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    A Tour Of Plannedswords - A beautiful, adamantine-plated dumpster fire

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    elves are selling the darnest shit. I don't even know what that is...

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Vampire Diplomat visitor

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    On the 18th Moonstone of the year 230 the female Meng Portalfresh appeared dead on her bed after one week missing. Her spouse found her drained of blood. This event finally made me realize the reason why another dwarf appeared pale after what appeared to be a severe blood loss that I originally attributed to a cave-in.

    After spending a long time inspecting all my dwarves for clues for the vampire that was hidding among the dwellers of Copperowned, I concluded that the sneaky rat wasn't among them, since every one seemed to be exhilarated by the legenary dinning room or too drunk to even notice it. Then it hit me, the vampire must have been one of the diplomats since they were the only visitors.

    Through Legends Viewer I finally found that the one responsible was the human Law-giver that visited us and that he was the responsible of 294 unsolved murders. Now he is back.

    I'm aware that with the new release there are new mechanics for interrogation, but I'm still using 44.12. Is there anything that I can do to make him confess before killing him? Or once my dwarves kill him it will be revealed who he really is? My defenses aren't ready yet, could I do it without causing a war?

    submitted by /u/loperg
    [link] [comments]

    Necromancer's Log Day 15: Test Subjects continue to agitate troll catalyst. Perhaps recall the troll ending their first life.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Dark Ages IV: War & Mythos [Survival+Horror] [v39a] [47.04] [mod]

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I had to reupload it due to audio issue I fixed all of that enjoy!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Stream: [Grei's Gaming] Paddlecloister "The Fort That Didn't Die"

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment