• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress The Battle Beetles celebrate their win! (Kruggsmash fanart)

    Dwarf Fortress The Battle Beetles celebrate their win! (Kruggsmash fanart)


    The Battle Beetles celebrate their win! (Kruggsmash fanart)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:41 AM PST

    BF - Pantheon part 3

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:05 AM PST

    Plump Helmet Man

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:14 PM PST

    [Kruggsmash] The Splatterface Mid-game Celebration!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:04 AM PST

    my first Fun with DF

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:12 AM PST

    I´m very new to DF and a friend thought it was a good idea to introduce it to me. So I built my first Fort. It was runnig pretty well for a year and a half or so.
    Now to the Fun part:
    With my 2nd migrant wave there was suddenly a wereskunk. I haven´t set up any Military or installed a drawbridge so I was a bit panicing. Luckyly only two dwarfs (one Carpenter and a Child) died. What I hadn´t noticed was, that there were serveral dwarfs bitten by the werbeast. I kept on doing stuff and exploring the game. But the Fun wasn´t over. My newly set up Military was infected by the wereskunk so they transformed and got in the meeting hall and killed every single other dwarf in the fortress... poor basterds

    submitted by /u/Lemmi36
    [link] [comments]

    When training weapon skills in adventure mode sometimes I like to see how many extremities I can lop off before my target bleeds to death. This is the farthest I've ever gotten

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:53 PM PST

    DevLog 29 December 2019: "Holidays were intense. . .."

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:43 PM PST

    How to split stockpile contents in half with relative precision

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:57 AM PST

    Hi guys, I've been a long-time lurker on this sub and the wiki and decided to finally give something back to the community.

    I've been pondering the problem of equally distributing the contents of one stockpile to two receiving stockpiles and experimented with different approaches. Hauling routes seemed like an obvious place to start. However, I found the native setting of a track stop (the maximum or the minimum amount of items for the condition to be met) very unreliable, as dwarfs would regularly either underload or overload the minecart (depending on whether you chose "at least 50%" or "at most 50%"), leading to unequal distribution. Another issue is that dwarfs take a long time to unload a minecart manually.

    Here is a little visual demonstration: before | after.

    Now, this probably won't work as perfect in real life for multiple reasons, but this is the best solution I've got. If this won't be directly useful to anybody, I hope that at least it will inspire more experiments in someone's mind.

    Anyway, here is the setup: boop.

    I know this is not a rocket !!science!!, but I'm just breaching the gap between a newb and an 'advanced' player. For the same reason I would appreciate any feedback on this design. I also intentionally wanted to make it as little exploit-y as possible. The UI on the screenshots is enhanced by DFHack.

    submitted by /u/Yunatan77
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] DFHack not working on PeridexisErrant's DF Starter Pack

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    I downloaded the lastest LNP and ran it on the settings on the imagens (the only thing I altered was enabling soundcense gtk and some DFHack's options; the rest was default) and neither the soundcense program or the DFHacks plugins are working.

    Can someone please help me (maybe /u/PeridexisErrant :p)?

    Link to the images: https://imgur.com/a/Q2TMkzk

    submitted by /u/MVendetta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment