• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress Raw candy! Praise the pumpkin carvers!

    Dwarf Fortress Raw candy! Praise the pumpkin carvers!


    Raw candy! Praise the pumpkin carvers!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    [Kruggsmash] Dwarf Fortress Short Forts: Skullhorror #2, Lords and Scholars

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:07 AM PDT

    Please be nice to the dwarves

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:39 AM PDT

    A temple, a tavern, a fresh set of clothes, and jewelry keeps them happy enough to not go berserk even in the torrential hell that is a light sprinkle. Nice bedrooms help and you'll want everydwarf to have labors where skill affects quality.

    submitted by /u/gyroismyhubby
    [link] [comments]

    DevLog 30 October 2019: "This'll lead to our first fortress traitors, which should mark the beginning of the entertainments."

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:18 PM PDT

    I modded kobolds/kobold civs to be more like the other major races. This is a great example of the outcome.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:04 AM PDT

    Steam Community Update "Fortress Mode: We'll be getting our first traitors soon!"

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    My first fort

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:15 AM PDT

    Here is a picture of my first fort, after everyone went wild.

    https://imgur.com/a/PtVHpXB

    So I embarked underneath a small plateau full of trees and vegetation. I couldnt brew much alcohol early game. Then I learnt to brew alcohol, make furniture, make stuff. Learnt the importance of dwarf individual mood and all. made a throne room and dining hall. Learnt to cook and make stone items. One day a elven child as a werebadger came in. I had 2 squads alloted to fight fairly armed. They went and beat it. In that battle 3 dwarfs and some animals died. Following that the dwarves lost their sanity and went on beating everyone and everything. Thats how some 35 dwarfs reduced to 12 very quickly. That'd be all. Thank you. also kobolds stole my stuff because I stored it outside.

    submitted by /u/Sniper231996
    [link] [comments]

    Ahh yes, my new favorite Adventure past time...Monk Skipping.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:22 PM PDT

    Be a vampire for Halloween! Or, you know, spend Halloween in jail...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    I think one of mine might be part elf.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:51 PM PDT

    My dorf adventurer fit a whole snake man into his mouth.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    PSA DESIGNATE AT LEAST ONE MEETING AREA TEMPLE

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:17 PM PDT

    Y'all are oppressing theist dwarfs

    submitted by /u/gyroismyhubby
    [link] [comments]

    What is this...I’m worried

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    Omon Cusithtegism Scares Me.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 10:09 PM PDT

    A bit over a year into my fortress, a forgotten beast appears. My first fort was wrecked by one of these, my troops decimated, and unlike last time I didn't even have much of an army yet. I'm preparing to seal it in, but somehow a flipping monster hunter kills Abe (the beast) practically by herself. The first monster hunter (a human spearman) died, and then two more fought with Abe--a human lasher and a speardwarf. The speardwarf barely had time to come in before the lasher had used her whip to break Abe's spine, and then bash his skull into his brain. Welp, I'm feeling really self-conscious about my first fort's fighting forces... (after looking back, Abe fell over after his spinal nervous tissue was torn and, Omon Cusithtegism, "Omon Embraceroots" went and continued to whip Abe, until his ribs pierced his lungs and heart, and his spine was even more damaged). Her list of kills is now no longer empty xD I'm kind of scared of her now.

    submitted by /u/Owlblocks
    [link] [comments]

    Dwarf Fortress Roundtable podcast Ep.18: In Which We Celebrate Halloween With Special Guest Kiefer!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:54 PM PDT

    Stockpile link discussion

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    For a while I was setting up specific stockpiles and general stockpiles independent of each other. Recently I've had the specifics take from the generals to help with overflow and it is really cool to look at stockpiles and instantly know what is going on in your supply chains

    submitted by /u/gyroismyhubby
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment